viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2020

Work in the future

 Hello! i hope you're okay, today i'll write around that i'd like to work when i'm older, wight now i'm studying my second year of geography and i'm love it, i think i'll specialize in something socially related and territorial planning, because that's what i like and feel more comfortable studying and thinking about problems like that, i would like to specialize in urban planning or residential habitat. I'd like to have a job where i have to go out on the ground a lot because i wouldn't want to be in an office all day and serve me in monetary terms to make me independent haha, but especially keep me busy and thinking about solutions that can serve people. If in any job interview i were asked about my strengths and weaknesses, in strengths i would tell them that i am responsible and permanently very critical in every way, since i understand that everything has a good and bad side, I would also say that i know how to work as a group since that is the mode of evaluation in my carrer and university, in weaknesses i'd say i'm a little stubborn because i'm proud and i get tired of things that don't interest me or don't keep me focused.

1 comentario:

  1. I think yhat geography is a beautiful carrer tht allows us to learn a little of everything

    ResponderEliminar