domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2020

English 4

 Hi! I hope everyone's okay, today i'll write about the english 4 subject, this subject, the truth is that if i like this subject even though it makes it a little, in fact i don't usually interact much in classes as i find it hard to spine the sentences, but i tried it in my head, with regard to blogs i like them as every week (or almost all) they keep me on the lookout for this subject, it's a kind of obligation that has helped me a lot to expand my vocabulary and write a little better, in addition to keeping an eye out for the weekly blog.

I think the aspect that needs to be improved in my english is precisely speak english, because i find it hard to find the words to spin the sentences, however i understand english well when i read it in daily life, i think my purpose for the other year is to improve my english as i am very interested, in fact i usually consume a lot of american industry as i am fond of the nba, so outside the subject i read a lot of english in some article of just watching some netflix series that's in english, however i don't use english for anything more than that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario