sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2020

MUSIC

 


hi everyone, i hope you're okay, today i speak about the music, first of all i have to say that i have been through many musical tastes throught my life haha and that i like all kinds of music, when i went in 7th or 8th i really liked metal, a lot of  rock from the 80s, etc. I really liked Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, Megadeth, System of a down, etc. Later i was listening to Chilean and Argentine music for a long time, whether folklore or rock, i also liked a lot of Chancho en Piedra, Tata Barahona, Soda Stereo, Enanitos Verdes, etc. During that time (1st/2nd half) i also listened to a lot of reggae, cumbias and whatever haha. From that moment on i listen to a lot of reggaeton, latin trap, american trap and rap. Anyway, every day i listed to a lot of music, whether cooking, bathing, studying or simply in my existence.

Nowadays i listen to everything, although more reggaeton and latin american urban music, but every now and then i usually enjoy more "old" music, but old classics like Luis Miguel, Juan Gabriel, Alejandro Sanz and chayanne haha, in fact i usually hear that when i start studying, so my last few weeks have been full Luis Miguel.

2 comentarios:

  1. wow, i didn´t know that you liked rock when you were a kind, it surprise me

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also like Luis Miguel, I listen to him a lot when I have to do work or study, I like his songs like " Cuando calienta el sol", " por debajo de la mesa" etc.

    ResponderEliminar