jueves, 29 de octubre de 2020

My last sunday


 Hi everyone, in this post i write about my last sunday, as you all know last sunday there was a plebiscite to ask if you want the public to want to draft a new constitution, in which it won the "apruebo", which makes me very happy as it means a new stage to transform Chile, that day i got up early to go vote in my commune, i didn't have much people to get in and out, the truth was very expeditious but the streets were very crowded.

In the same way i've been waiting all day for the results waiting for the apruebo win haha, when it was 8.30 pm i met with my cousins to go to place of dignity to celebrate, so we got together on Vicuña Mackenna's 14th as we lived nearby and cycled over there (photo deputy). It was a journey a little tiring but full of joy at seeing all the people on the streets very happy and with the ilusion of wanting a better future. Back to my house it was entertaining as at all subway stations there were people "Caceroleando" and moving flags and when we passed we were encouraged like Dakar haha.




4 comentarios:

  1. I would have liked to go and celebrate in the place of dignity too but I couldn't, it's great that you went and it must have been so funny.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would liked celebrate the "apruebo" at "plaza dignidad" but I was very far from my house :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I almost went to Plaza Dignidad, but i stayed at home. But i really would have like to go hahah.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Omg, you had an iconic and entertaining day.
    And I would have liked to go to Plaza Dignidad like you and celebrate happily with all the people haha ☺

    ResponderEliminar